When we fall in love again, do we love better or worst?

First Love
I want you to unwind back to your first love. Who was him/her? It felt perfect didn’t it? It feels 100% because everything was for the very first time. There was nothing, no one else to compare it with. But what if the first love didn’t worked out as planned? You had to pick up a new love. The soul tie that was formed previously with your first love has to be cut. Could it be cut completely, or will there always be a thin line holding each others heart? (Admit if you will that there will always be a little soft spot for the first love as kryptonites are to Superman.)

Below are 2 theories on loving better or worst after a complete clean breakup.

Loving Worst
Because the soul ties are not completely cut away from the first love, therefore we are not able to form complete soul ties with the next partnership. The second love could only experience 90% of what’s left from the first love because the remaining 10% is forever with the first love. I could not imagine what’s gonna happen for the remaining lovers if the second or third one fails. The more we love the more soul ties we form and the less is given because now the love of 100% is divided.

Loving Better
Even with the soul ties attached to the first love. We are able to love more. This is because our hearts heal, what doesn’t kill us only makes us stronger. And because it heals, we are able to give a complete 100% or 110%. The more we have loved the better we are at understanding ourselves and our partners. Our hearts have infinite love if only you choose to unlock it. And with each new lover, our love will always flow like a river endlessly to a new found love because that’s where hope is found.

We always love better. Even when we are afraid of getting hurt again in a second relationship. The reserved heart will open up the moment we realize our lover is giving their all sincerely. All doubts will be lifted and you will choose again to love with all you have and even more because our hearts do heal.

“Our hearts have infinite love if only you choose to unlock it.”



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *